Work on your medical Spanish by joining the Dígame Más programs and also checking out the medical Spanish resources listed below.
Dígame Más Programming
- Dígame Más Familias
Weekly family meetings where the members talk about a designated topic in Spanish. The families have a mix of students from all Spanish levels and CUMC schools and the designated topic sheets are made with this variety in mind. Email Digame.Mas.CUMC@gmail.com to join.
- Spanish Mock Patient Interviews
Two times a semester the language coordinators lead a workshop in which participants role play doctor-patient interviews in Spanish. This is open to all levels of Spanish and all CUMC schools. Join the Dígame Más newsletter listserv for updates on date(s) and location(s) of upcoming mock interviews.
- Medical Spanish classes TBD. Stay tuned!
Online Resources for Medical Spanish
- Lessons on grammar, vocabulary, verb drills, and more! Study Spanish
- Online workbook to practice verb conjugation and vocabulary with exercises, videos, and games. Conjuguemos
- Medical Spanish vocabulary flashcards. Kaiser Permanente Medical Spanish Quizlet
- Audio of medical Spanish phrases. Practicing Spanish
- English-Spanish Dictionary (more accurate than google translate). WordReference.